Monday, June 6, 2011

Rocking to the beat

Is it sinful to rock my hips to the beat
To whine my body in such a way
Am I a whore because I dress so minimal
Can’t help my dress accentuates my ass
It’s irrelevant my knowledge
You fake you’re impressed
So you can slide your hand up my dress
If I tell you no you’ll say it’s my fault
Because I should dress like this, I shouldn’t dance like that.
Well I say just because I do it doesn’t mean you have the right.
You shouldn’t think because I’m making love to this beat
That I’m taking your happy ass home with me.
I came here to dance and feel free.
It’s not the same dancing alone in my room
I need to be dressed up, I need me some space.
So I can bust my J-lo up on the floor all up in your face.
I live for the music, the music that lifts me off my feet.
I like to look pretty, make a damn spectacle of myself.
And just because I look sexy it’s not an invitation for you to
Attempt to throw me some game.
This is a party for two, just me and the dj.
I won’t apologize if I’m a woman who lives to be sultry.
I’m sexy and I’m lively, of that I am proud.
But I am not here to hook up. Just came here to dance.
I’m not looking for a man or someone to buy me drinks.
If you want to dance, offer me your hand.
And if this isn’t your thing, not your scene
Then pray let me be.
Because this seduction it’s just a dance
A dance just for me.
Leave me alone, let me rock to the beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment